I'm trying to get userdir to work. Home directories are defined as

/home/foobar/user, but /home/foobar is a symbolic link
to /export/home.  How do I enable following that symbolic link?

Thanks,
Steve

My mod_userdir.conf contains:
<IfModule mod_userdir.c>
        UserDir disabled root
        UserDir public_html
        <Directory /home/foobar/*/public_html>
                AllowOverride FileInfo AuthConfig Limit Indexes
                Options MultiViews Indexes SymLinksIfOwnerMatch
IncludesNoExec
                <Limit GET POST OPTIONS PROPFIND>
                        Order allow,deny
                        Allow from all
                </Limit>
                <LimitExcept GET POST OPTIONS PROPFIND>
                        Order deny,allow
                        Deny from all
                </LimitExcept>
        </Directory>
</IfModule>

I have also tried changing the Directory path, above, to  <Directory
/export/home/*/public_html>, but I still get the error_log message:
Symbolic link not allowed: /home/foobar.