On 3/29/07, Alberto Giménez <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> You don't mention what version you are using.

Yeah, sorry for that!

> problem. In 1.3, the processing depends on the ordering of the
> AddModule lines, but in 2.x it is specified in the code.

I'm using 1.3, so I looked at modules loading configuration and I
noticed that mod_vhost_alias is loaded AFTER mod_alias, so:

a) when vhost module gets loaded, mod_alias is active and the
directives should apply to vhost definitions -> should work?

or

b) when vhost module gets loaded, tries to 'kind of' override alias
directives and then makes them void because I don't define a per-vhost
ScriptAlias??? -> weird behaviour?

I don't understand it at all. Should I load vhost module BEFORE alias
one to make it work?

To be honest, I don't remember how exactly it works in 1.3, and I
don't really care. It is an obsolete version.

But yes,the first thing to try is swapping the order of the AddModule
directives.

Joshua.