Hi All,
Apache version used here is 2.2. I have developed a module which acts a
plugin to the apache.My requirement is that all the request is going to be
handled by single process and multi-threaded.I am using
MPM=worker.Themodule is working
fine.But in the error log I get the following error as  (server reached
=MaxClients setting, consider raising the MaxClients setting)

In the httpd.conf file We have MaxClients = 25 and ThreadsPerChild =
25.Wewon't be able to increase the MaxClients value in this case. As
according to
apache (The maximum number of active child processes is determined by the
MaxClients  directive divided by the  ThreadsPerChild directive).In our case
we want a single active child process to handle the requests received by the
repeater.Also the ThreadsPerChild max value is 25 in Unix.So I am not be
able to modify the params.
Below I have given my MPM config also
<IfModule worker.c>
ServerLimit  2
StartServers 1
MaxClients 25
MinSpareThreads 25
MaxSpareThreads  25
ThreadsPerChild  25
MaxRequestsPerChild 0
</IfModule>

So is there any other way I can increase MaxClients value or I should not
get the error.Any help would be appreciated.Looking forward for response.
Thanks in advance.
-A