Hi,

I've tried to connect to connect to application via apache using https
on my local machine-> https://localhost/ra

But I get the following error below, and not sure where this RSA
server cert comes from since I've never generated a rsa server cert:

[Wed Apr 04 19:51:09 2007] [warn] RSA server certificate CommonName
(CN) `localhost.localdomain' does NOT match server name!?
[Wed Apr 04 19:51:19 2007] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] script not found
or unable to stat: /var/www/cgi-bin/ra

Since I'm not using tomcat to serve up the apache communication do I
need to specify "mod_jk" in the httpd.conf file ?  Below is my
httpd.conf file:

# Use name-based virtual hosting.
#
#NameVirtualHost *:80
#
# NOTE: NameVirtualHost cannot be used without a port specifier
# (e.g. :80) if mod_ssl is being used, due to the nature of the
# SSL protocol.
#

#
# VirtualHost example:
# Almost any Apache directive may go into a VirtualHost container.
# The first VirtualHost section is used for requests without a known
# server name.
#
Listen 80

# RA Aliases
Alias       /ra /usr/local/openra/httpd/htdocs/ra/
Alias       /pub /usr/local/openra/httpd/htdocs/pub/
Alias       /ra-node /usr/local/openra/httpd/htdocs/ra-node/
ScriptAlias /cgi-bin/ra/ /usr/local/openra/httpd/cgi-bin/ra/
ScriptAlias /cgi-bin/pub/ /usr/local/openra/httpd/cgi-bin/pub/
ScriptAlias /cgi-bin/ra-node/ /usr/local/openra/httpd/cgi-bin/ra-node/

<Directory "/usr/local/openra/httpd/cgi-bin/">
    AllowOverride None
    Options ExecCGI
    Order allow,deny
    Allow from all
</Directory>
<Directory "/usr/local/openra/httpd/htdocs/">
    AllowOverride None
    Options FollowSymLinks Indexes
    Order allow,deny
    Allow from all
</Directory>
# adding dir to symlinks following for cert retrieval
# not totally clear WHY openca puts a symlink here, but it did.
<Directory "/usr/local/openra/httpd/cgi-bin/pub">