On 4/16/07, Luke DaDalt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
That is the version of Apache we are using on our boxes and can not be
updated at this point. Is this integration possible with Apache 1.3.  Is
there anyone who has gotten it to work using these two versions of code?

I've never used NTOP. But the mod_proxy_html directives could probably
be excluded if you gave the NTOP reverse proxy its own virtual host
and used
ProxyPass / http://localhost...

This would avoid problems with relative links that would otherwise be
corrected by mod_proxy_html.

Joshua.