Hi,
I got this problem in Solaris 5.9.But when I reduce the MaxClient from 256
to 25 it doesn't come.
I guess it is the module which is getting data may be not able to handle so
fast when it was 256.But when we reduce it to 25 the request submission is
much slower so the apache is not getting any signals.....Please correct me
if I am wrong.
Thanks
-A