I am trying to render php webpages on localhost with apache tomcat.  I was able
to view these using jakarta, but I was trying to execute php scripts via
xmlhttprequests as well.  I was told that php works with apache but I am having
a spot of bother.  I can view the files in the project folder at
http://localhost/ProjectFolder and can view the webpages in windows using
http://localhost/ProjectFolder/file.php.  My problem is that when I execute ths
request, I get access denied with this line "http.open("GET", url, true);"
where the url is as above.  I was able to execute the request with jakarta, so
this leaves me to believe this is an apache issue.  Does anyone have an insight
into this?

Richard.