> here is an example of one of my virtual host settings that are is in
> etc/apache22/includes/virtual
# typo on the line above should read etc/apache22/includes/virtual.conf

> <VirtualHost *:80>
>       DocumentRoot /usr/virtualwebs/my.domain.net
>       ServerName www.my.domain.net
>         Options Indexes
>       AcceptPathInfo On
>       ServerAdmin [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>       AddDefaultCharset utf-8
>       ScriptAlias /mailman "/usr/local/mailman/cgi-bin"
>       Alias /pipermail "/usr/local/mailman/archives/public"
>       Alias /icons/ "/usr2/virtualwebs/icons/"
> </VirtualHost>
> # Now make sure apache has access to every directory it needs with an
entry
> like:
> <Directory /usr/virtualwebs/my.domain.net/>
>       order allow,deny
>       allow from all
> </Directory>
> # repeat that for any directories pointed to by an Alia directive
>
> so a second one follows the same pattern:
> <VirtualHost *:80>
>       DocumentRoot /usr/virtualwebs/my.domain2.net
>       ServerName www.my.domain2.net
>         Options Indexes
>       AcceptPathInfo On
>       ServerAdmin [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>       AddDefaultCharset utf-8
>       ScriptAlias /mailman "/usr/local/mailman/cgi-bin"
>       Alias /pipermail "/usr/local/mailman/archives/public"
>       Alias /icons/ "/usr2/virtualwebs/icons/"
> </VirtualHost>
> <Directory /usr/virtualwebs/my.domain2.net/>
>       order allow,deny
>       allow from all
> </Directory>
>
> david

I'm still getting the same problem. Which ever virtualhost is listed first
is the one that works on both domains, and it is now setup like this:

<VirtualHost *:80>
      DocumentRoot "C:/Documents and Settings/Owner/Desktop/htdocs/ong/"
      ServerName ong.kicks-ass.net
      Options Indexes
      AcceptPathInfo On
      ServerAdmin [EMAIL PROTECTED]
</VirtualHost>
<Directory "C:/Documents and Settings/Owner/Desktop/htdocs/ong/">
      order allow,deny
      allow from all
</Directory>
<VirtualHost *:80>
      DocumentRoot "C:/Documents and Settings/Owner/Desktop/htdocs/"
      ServerName mattu.isa-geek.com