On 4/24/07, rakesh zingade <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi all,

I am new to apache httpd server. I want to redirect only user logging and
logout logs to a different log file .. not a standard log file.
I know there are some option to be set for getting such kind of logs ( e.g.
CustomLog) in httpd.conf file. But I don't know how to use these options for
getting only user logging and logout logs.

You need to respecify your problem, since there are no such things as
logins and logouts in HTTP. Each request is independent.

Are you doing session tracking with cookies? Are you using HTTP
basic/digest auth? How does the login/logout work on your system?

Joshua.