On 4/24/07, Naveen Rawat <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
1. Primarily I wanted to know, if it is possible for an apache
(--enable-mods-shared=all --enable-ssl=shared --enable-so) module to
interact with a SSL-enabled MySQL (--with-openssl=<DIR>)?

2. If yes, then considering that I have got required keys/certificates for
both the client, server and the CA, what are the apache-end APIs that would
be needed to make this SSL session possible?

You have not told us anything about how exactly you want apache and
mysql to interact. Most often, database interaction is the
responsibility of a web app sitting on top of apache (php, etc).

Joshua.