On 4/25/07, Richard Dunne <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Last date modified is listed in my directory http://localhost/Project  I have
attached a word attachment with a snapshot of the directory
The files are on my laptop, not a public/company server.
I am not using mod_cache, not familiar with this!
anything else you need to know?

You didn't say if you had cleared your browser cache.

Anyway, find that directory on your hard disk and check the date from
the filesystem. See if it matches the date in apache.

Joshua.