On Wed, Apr 25, 2007 at 03:30:19PM -0500, William A. Rowe, Jr. wrote:
> Colm MacCarthaigh wrote:
> > On Tue, Apr 24, 2007 at 04:42:38AM -0500, William A. Rowe, Jr. wrote:
> >> Dunno if anyone else has built httpd/apr for IPv6 as a binary,
> >> I haven't (not for distribution, in any case).
> >
> > I've been building httpd/apr with IPv6 on windows for years, including
> > the latest versions of both, and they work fine for me :-)
>
> Just confirming, this is simply with toggling the apr.hw flag APR_HAS_IPV6
> right?  No other patches?

Yep :-) There were some patches long ago when myself and Justin changed
the listener logic, but it's been committed since. I've never tested ABI
compatness though with IPv6 on and off, I know the windows
sockaddr_storage holder can be a source of pain in that regard, or at
least I know of another project that that happened to, but maybe they
wern't using sockaddr_storage to begin with.

--
Colm MacCárthaigh                        Public Key: [EMAIL PROTECTED]