Maybe you need a different doc root for each site else it will end serving
from the same doc root for all sites

On 4/27/07, Alejandro Decchi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

<snip/>
Here in this file i include the configuration like :

<VirtualHost *:80>
    ServerAdmin [EMAIL PROTECTED]
    DocumentRoot /etc/apache2/htdocs/     <==========here
    ServerName www.juan.com
    ServerAlias juan .com <http://domain.com/>
    ErrorLog /etc/apache2/logs/error_log
    CustomLog /etc/apache2/logs/error_log common
</VirtualHost>

    DocumentRoot /etc/apache2/htdocs/    <=========== and here
    ServerName www.juantere.com
    ServerAlias juantere .com <http://domain.com/>
    ErrorLog /etc/apache2/logs/error_log
    CustomLog /etc/apache2/logs/error_log common
</VirtualHost>

then i try to enter to my differen site that are alocated in my server and
allways my server open the some webpage for old

The i put diferen virtual host for each domain in site-enable and i
contunue with the some trouble

Someone can Help me ??