On 5/3/07, Mark A. Craig <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Joshua:

Yes, I'd seen that, but my situation is a bit more complicated, since
the server isn't sitting at a static IP, and I wasn't entirely certain
how to do it.  Would something like this work?

SetEnvIf  Remote_Addr  Server_Addr  dontlog
CustomLog logs/access.log common env=!dontlog

No, that won't work.

I don't know of any way of matching a dynamic IP like that. Why don't
you just filter your logs after-the-fact? That is much simpler and
more efficient.

Joshua.