On 5/3/07, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

We are migrating a WebServer Application from IIS to Apache  linux.We are
unable to find equivalent functions in linux to
CHttpFilter::GetFilterVersion(pVer).Also are there any flags in linux apache
SF_NOTIFY_ORDER_LOW?

You seem to be a little lost.

You can't just take an app written for ISAPI and convert it
function-for-function to the apache API. You'll need to learn in
general how the apache API works.

A good list to ask apache API questions is
http://httpd.apache.org/lists.html#modules-dev

Joshua.