Hi ! Thz for the reply. I have Debian Linux when i run the command TOP
apache is 100% with only one user conected to the webpage. I saw the query
and it is ok and i saw the funtion php and it is ok too.
I would like te rectrict the cpu use.

On 5/3/07, Joshua Slive <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

On 5/3/07, Alejandro Decchi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hello my friends!
>
> I have apache2 and mysql and php. When one user access to thw webpage
and
> make a query  apache2 uses the 98% of cpu
>

> How can i limit the cpu uses ???

Your OS probably has tools to manage the priority of processes. Using
98% of cpu is not necessarily a bad thing in and of itself. Are there
other performance problems? If so, you should look at how you have
mysql setup and if your php programming is as efficient as it could
be.

None of that has anything directly to do with apache.

Joshua.