Yeah, I was skimming a bit about Powershell the other day, but stopped when I noticed it wasn't supported on Win2K. I bought Win2K on the first day of official release of Win XP as my own form of protest. Seemed like the right thing at the time, but I may wind up having to swallow XP soon, if I'm still not ready to migrate to Linux. I will NOT, NEVER, EVER buy Vista. I'd just as soon give up 'puters and teh Intarweb and shoot myself in the gonads before giving into that steaming heap of DRM and other freedom-sapping crap....

Mark

Flowering Weeds wrote:

Found it. Oh, indeed that looks like the ticket, at first glance. A software product from Microsoft that does all I need, though? *gasp*

Yep and if you were not on a dead Windows OS
I would have said try Microsoft's Windows PowerShell
and pass Apache objects (not text) around via the
command line!  :)

Good luck!