On 5/4/07, Joshua Slive <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On 5/4/07, Eduardo Meyer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Very good pointing Mr Joshua, I didnt know such a module existed.
> Simple and clear documentation. Is it a stable module?
>
> Per-vhost directives, say, php_admin_flags, am I supposed to add 'em
> into a <Directory> container?
>
> I think with this module I cannot create some kind of configurations,
> say, <Location> for speciall handlers and stuff, right? Say, like
> mod_dav and mod_python configurations. They would all become global,
> right?

Yes and Yes.

But most stuff that can go in <Location> can also go in directory.

And if there are only a few sites that need special stuff, you can
have <VirtualHost>s only for those sites and have all the other sites
served via the default <VirtualHost> with mod_vhost_alias.

Joshua.

Thanks again Mr Slive. You helped me a lot.

I will create some lab enviroment to get more familiar with this
module and plan to migrate to it in the near future. The way this
module works seems very, very lightweight. I will give it a serious
try.