Sascha Kersken wrote:
> why don't you have your PHP script ViewOffer.php do the redirection? Like:
> <?php
>
> if (!isset($_REQUEST['id'])) {
>   header ("Location: Offers.php");
> }

Because we were trying to realize all the URI redesign at the Apache rewrite
layer.  The current gnuherds.org URIs suck!

Davi Leal wrote:
> > That is to say:
> >  if "?id=" is present  go to  ViewOffer.php
> >  else                  go to  Offers.php

Does the rewrite engine not take into account the URI parameters?  I get:

  init rewrite engine with requested uri /offers

instead of

  init rewrite engine with requested uri /offers?id=9

Davi