On Wed, 2007-05-09 at 18:44 -0700, Dave Henderson wrote:
> I looked in the logs for any indication as to why it would be failing,
> but the last write to the access and error logs were several hours
> ago.  Not sure why it isn't updating.  Here is the complete vhost
> config (post change):
>
> [snip]

Dave -

I tried all three links, and they all appear to redirect properly for
me!

So, the good news is that your configuration is working, at least from
the outside.  Why it's not showing up for you?  Unknown.  Couple guesses
would be to make sure that you've flushed your browser cache, verify
that the server you're hitting from your test system is the same one
that you're modifying the configuration on, and verify that you're not
using a proxy server of some sort.  (Not trying to be patronizing - I've
been kicked in the stones by all three when I've been focusing on one
part of a problem, and not the whole.)

Good luck sir!

R.