On 5/10/07, Guillermo Pallarés <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

 Thank you Joshua for the AllowOverride tip. I didn't know that.

 I have tried the solution you posted, but it doesn't seem to solve the
problem; I guess that is not exactly the same problem because in my case
autenticathion does work fine always but with the combination Windows and
Firefox.

Did you actually try following the advice in the FAQ?

Can you provide a public URL with username/password so we can try it?

Joshua.