On May 12, 2007, at 10:50 AM, Joshua Slive wrote:

I don't know the exact problem here, but I can suggest a more typical
way to get around this:
Simple use something like
RewriteRule ^(.+)$ frontcontroller.php/$1 [NS,E=REWRITTEN_REQUEST_URI:$1]
or
RewriteRule ^(.+)$ frontcontroller.php?Rewritten_request_uri=$1 [QSA]

Using the query string does the trick. I'll file the environment variable issue as a bug as it doesn't seem like the desired behavior.

Thanks,

Ian