Have you tried looking at mod_alias and using the 'redirect' directive
inside your https://www. virtual host?

Please respond to users@httpd.apache.org

To:     users@httpd.apache.org
cc:      (bcc: Dan Mitton/YD/RWDOE)
Subject:        [EMAIL PROTECTED] Re: https redirection
LSN: Not Relevant
User Filed as: Not a Record

Thanks Eric,

I still can't get this thing to work.  I think the problem is I still want

all http://www.foo.com to stay on www, but I want https://www.foo.com to
go
to https://www2.foo.com

Any suggestions or example you can show me?
Guy