Hi,

 My problem was that, I am not able access my site,
and when I am tring to do that, I am see a message
like

Forbidden:
You dont have permission to access this page.

I attached my error log file also in pastebin.

But my problem is solved yesterday.

I missed enabling proxy_http and proxy_balancer
modules. Once I enabled them it worked fine.

Thankyou for your mail

Regards
Indraveni

--- Joshua Slive <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On 5/22/07, Indraveni <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > I pasted my apache2.conf file and my error log
> file
> > here, http://pastebin.ca/501636.
> >
> > Need help in solving this issue.
>
> Just some general advice:
>
> I think you'll find that many people aren't all that
> interested in
> wading through all your config and log details. You
> haven't even
> identified what problem it is that you are trying to
> solve.
>
> So how about telling us
> 1. Exactly what the problem is. (In other words,
> what happens when you
> try to use this configuration.)
> 2. What are the relevant extracts from the log and
> config file.
> (Providing the whole thing for backup is fine, but
> you should do the
> work of identifying what the important parts are for
> and putting them
> in your email.)
>
> Joshua.

> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>    "   from the digest:
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> For additional commands, e-mail:
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]

      Office firewalls, cyber cafes, college labs, don't allow you to download
CHAT? Click here: http://in.messenger.yahoo.com/webmessengerpromo.php