From: brant martin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: users@httpd.apache.org
Sent: Wednesday, May 23, 2007 7:57:48 PM
Subject: [EMAIL PROTECTED] Probobaly Stupid

Exactly. I just got apache dl'd and installed, and i'm at a complete loss as
how to open/use/edit the modules. Can someone explain this in newbie terms plz?
Oh, btw, I'm running in XP Home Edition SP2.

Luggage? GPS? Comic books?

 customers who are looking for what you sell.
http://searchmarketing.yahoo.com/