On 5/24/07, Diar Gashi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Joshua, the link you provided still does not open up for me.

Uhg. That wasn't a URL to open. That was an example of a directive to
achieve what you want. To be more explicit, place the following in
httpd.conf:
ErrorDocument 404 http://example.com/notfound.html
where you need to replace http://example.com/notfound.html with the
absolute URL to your error document.

Also, for the
second part, I tried using rewriterule instead of redirect, and still
getting the same thing - when I type http://DOMAINNAME/x10 the url shows
http://DOMAINNAME/landing/index.jsp?wfId=685
, but what I want it to show is http://DOMAINNAME/x10.

Show us EXACTLY what you tried, along with relevant log excerpts. In
particular, you need to use the RewriteLog to debug mod_rewrite
problems.

Joshua.