Hello

Yeah that is what i need..."load balancing" techniques... if u have any good
documents to read..
anyway i was wondering about what shall i edit inside /etc/httpd/conf.d
....like this i will redirect the clients to another site....???
can u give me more information....
Regards,
RN

On 5/26/07, Don Russell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Red al tubor wrote:
> hello,
> Any idea about how can we redirect all the clients after a specified
> time or load on the cpu... to another site....
>
> Through apache...

Create the necessary config paragraph in a separate file in
/etc/httpd/conf.d via a cron job and restart httpd (by the same cron job).

Depends on your tolerance of Apache "down time" while httpd restarts...

Since you imply that there are other servers, that shouldn't be a problem.

cpu load.... sounds like you want basic "load balancing" techniques...