On 5/29/07, Sander Smeenk <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hello!

I'm a happy Apache 2.2.3 user, everything is working just fine, except
for this oddity which i'd like to see explained if possible ;-)

I recently hosted a large patch to a popular MMORPG on my blog, and as
expected, i got tons of hits on it. Curious as i am, i started
investigating what / where / who these hits came from and found this in
my logs (only showing HTTP Status and Bytes Transferred):

 200 268939916
 206 5825969
 206 11646796

See: