On 5/29/07, Nat Colley <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I got a wamp stack from a developer, and I have not been able to make vhosts
work. While recognizing it is entirely possible I did something wrong, I
notice that in this configuration he has changed the files the web is served
content from htdocs to something else, and further aliased that to yet
another directory where the applications are. So mydomain1 and mydomain2
both go to the same page, and mydomain1/app2 comes up even though app2 is
supposed to be the content for mydomain2. I asked about this and he is being
unusually slow about responding. So here is my question: Can this webserver
configuration, by itself, keep vhosts from working? Thx.

I find this question relatively hard to decipher.

Virtual hosts will work if they are configured correctly. But you
haven't given us any idea about how your vhosts are configured.

Joshua.