What have you done already to attempt to accomplish this??

I don't know if this doc will work, but a quick Google search for "apache
active directory authentication" turned up a slew of links with this one being
at the top:
http://www.trustix.org/wiki/index.php/Active_Directory_Authentication_with_Apache

One of the best ways to get answers on this and other mailing lists is to do a
little leg work (a.k.a. RTFM & STFW) before you ask questions, and then, detail
what you have already done to attempt to resolve your question in the e-mail so
that a.) We know what common things have already been tried, and b.) we know
that you're really interested in getting this resolved and are not just trying
to waste others time.

I think it was Sashi that linked to Eric Steven Raymond's "How To ask Questions
the Smart Way" http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html  which was a
nice way of saying "Search the Fabulous Web" (STFW)

--
Eric DuToit

(sorry about the crappy top reply courtesy "outlook")