Hi. I'm trying to set Content-type and content-disposition using mod_headers
but it's only
partly working:

    RewriteRule sesp-apprv.csv$ - [E=SESP_CONT_DISP:Yes]

    Header always set Content-Type "application/ms-excel" env=SESP_CONT_DISP
    Header always set content-disposition "attachment; filename=sesp-apprv.csv"
env=SESP_CONT_DISP

The content-disposition is being set but not Content-Type. If I substitute the
Content-Type
line with something like:

    Header always set BLAH "application/ms-excel" env=SESP_CONT_DISP

I'll get a BLAH field set in the response headers.

Is it impossible to set the Content-Type? Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Paul