From: Robert T Wyatt [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, June 08, 2007 5:31 PM
To: users@httpd.apache.org
Cc: Kong, Alan
Subject: Re: Apache 2.2.3

Is it a public page? May we see the URL?

Have you checked that the .gif is being called with an appropriate
relative or absolute URL? That is, is the link correct?

Alternatively, as Joshua said, what is the exact error message?

Please keep your replies on the list since most of us are going home for
the weekend.

Kong, Alan wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Thanks for your response.  All these files are with read permissions.
>
> -rw-r--r--   1 cuflink    users         2326 Nov 20  2004
apache_pb.gif
> -rw-r--r--   1 cuflink    users         1385 Nov 20  2004
apache_pb.png