From: Hiep Nguyen [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Mon 6/11/2007 7:50 PM
To: users@httpd.apache.org
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [EMAIL PROTECTED] Apache 2.2.3

On Mon, 11 Jun 2007, Kong, Alan wrote:

> Unfortunately, there is no error message.  Error log doesn't show
> anything, there is a access log that pointing the the file though.  This
> is why I can't figure it out what's going on.

can you access the image directly?
http://xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx/path/to/file/filename.gif

if u can't access, try to change permission to 777 to see if the
permission issue, otherwise, take a look at the index.html code again or
post it here so everyone can see.

T. Hiep

<<winmail.dat>>

--- End Message ---
contain proprietary, confidential or privileged information. If you are not the
any attachments.

check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. The company
email.

www.wipro.com