On Jun 10, 2007, at 11:30 AM, reym wrote:

Hi All,

I am trying to use a .htaccess file with tomcat, so that when a user types
in http://mywebsite.com in their browser, they will get directed to
https://mywebsite.com

it's not working :( what am i doing wrong??

Does Tomcat, the Application Server, read and process .htaccess files? I always thought they were a construct unique to the Apache HTTP Server.

I'm sure Tomcat has ways to do per-directory configuration, but you'll have to read its documentation or refer to its support list.

S.

Please advise. Thank you for your time, and thanks in advance. I look
forward to hearing from you someone soon.

Kind regards,
reym