On 6/11/07, Kirthi Narayan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi Sander,

Thanks for the mail, I am totally using for testing purpose in the lab
envirnoment. Is there a possiblity to fix this issue, i wanted to access
this box via IP as well as hostname. Please let me know.

You can't access a ssl box both via IP and hostname without such
errors. As the other posters already pointed out: The hostname is you
type it in your browser's adress bar must be identical to what you
used as common name in your certificate.

Krist

--
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Bremgarten b. Bern, Switzerland