On Jun 17, 2007, at 10:38 PM, Totte wrote:

Does anyone know how to generate a certificate for a main domain and any numbers of sub-domains for a domain in Linux?

I got my subdomains working using one cert for the main domain and the same cert for the subdomains. However, I get the "certificate issued to another domain" error when accessing the sub domains.

I am no expert, but google for "wildcard SSL certificate".

-- fxn