Ok, figured out, the problem lies in the application, where a java script
code does the redirect on the client side.

Hello,

I have Apache as a frontend for Geronimo app server. The connection is done
through mod_proxy_ajp. I have to rewrite the outgoing url and I'm using
ProxyPassReverse for this.
I've just realized  that I can't use mod_rewrite at all because of a
content switch on the network.

My problem is that for some reason, the application sitting on Geronimo
does some redirects and those are not  handled by the reverse proxy.

Do you have any idea how can I handle this?

Thanks a lot,
Gabriel