Jiri Kastner wrote:
> hello all,
> for two days i've tried to google solution for my problem.
>
> i'm using apache2.2 win32 binaries from apache.org
> and openldap win32 binaries from
> http://download.bergmans.us/openldap/openldap-2.2.29/

Without having your module at hand, be aware that the binaries
were compiled against MS LDAP client, such that aprutil, mod_ldap
and mod_authnz_ldap are linked against it.  Unless you compiled
appropriate aprutil.dll, mod_ldap.so and mod_authnz_ldap.so, the
openldap should not be in the picture (as a client).

Please clarify if you refer to using openldap-the-server rather
than MS AD as your LDAP server, or you mean openldap-as-a-client.

Bill