This looks OK... Exactly what URL do you use to hit the cgi program?
What happens if you put a plain text or html file in the cgi-bin dir and
try to hit it? (NB - describe exactly with access and error log entries)

Rgds,
Owen Boyle

> Can someone please give me some help?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Nathan Metcalf
> Australasian IT Support
> Weatherbeeta P/L
> 8 Moncrief Rd
> Nunawading, VIC, 3131
> Australia
>
> P.  +61 3 9845 0695
> F.  +61 3 9845 0655
> E.  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> W <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]> .
> http://www.weatherbeeta.com <http://www.weatherbeeta.com/>
>

> *******************Confidentiality and Privilege
> Notice*******************
>
> The material contained in this message is privileged and
> confidential to the addressee. If you are not the addressee
> indicated in this message or responsible for delivery of the
> message to such person, you may not copy or deliver this
> message to anyone, and you should destroy it and kindly
> notify the sender by reply email.
>
> Information in this message that does not relate to the
> official business of Weatherbeeta must be treated as neither
> given nor endorsed by Weatherbeeta. Weatherbeeta, its
> employees, contractors or associates shall not be liable for
> direct, indirect or consequential loss arising from
> transmission of this message or any attachments

This message is for the named person's use only. It may contain confidential,
proprietary or legally privileged information. No confidentiality or privilege
is waived or lost by any mistransmission. If you receive this message in error,
please notify the sender urgently and then immediately delete the message and
any copies of it from your system. Please also immediately destroy any
hardcopies of the message. You must not, directly or indirectly, use, disclose,
distribute, print, or copy any part of this message if you are not the intended
recipient. The sender's company reserves the right to monitor all e-mail
communications through their networks. Any views expressed in this message are
those of the individual sender, except where the message states otherwise and
the sender is authorised to state them to be the views of the sender's company.