On 6/28/07, alfredo cosco <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

But I don't know how to write the Rules to rewrite them.
At least
www.Journal.institution.org

has to point here:
www.ojs.institution.org/index.php/Journal

Can anyone help me?

Normally it is best to try it yourself, try debugging it with the
RewriteLog, and then if you still can't make it work, post your best
efforts here for feedback. This isn't a consulting service, after all.

But this should be a relatively simple problem:

RewriteEngine On
RewriteCond %{HTTP_HOST} ^www\.([^.])+\.institution\.org$ [NC]
RewriteRule (.*) /index.php/%1$1

(Hard to tell exactly what should happen with the part of the path
after Journal... I just tacked it on the end.) As always, if that
doesn't work, try the RewriteLog to debug. Depending on how PHP is
configured, you might need a [PT] flag on that last rule, or you might
be better off providing the full unix path to the php script.

Joshua.