On 6/28/07, Tom Ray [Lists] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Well I got it working. I ended up having to do it like this:

RewriteEngine On
RewriteCond %{HTTP_HOST} ^www\.nwdyc\.org [NC]
RewriteRule ^.* http://nwdyckids.tripod.com/ [R,L]

RewriteCond %{HTTP_HOST} ^nwdyc\.org [NC]
RewriteRule ^.* http://nwdyckids.tripod.com/ [R,L]

Making a separate condition for each URL variation.

That's because RewriteCond's are "and"s (meaning they all must be met
for the RewriteRule to be applied) unless you use the [OR] flag.

Joshua.