I have Apache2 set up and running on a system I only use for testing. In trying to access a script that is an html and only points to a Perl script. When it reaches the Perl script I get this message: You have chosen to open filename.pl which is a perl script from ------- What should I do with this file?
Then I get options which are
   open with edit
   other
I am running Firefox 2.0 to access the apache script.
I am fairly new to Apache and my searches seem not to find an answer. I am hoping someone here can point me to what is wrong.
Thanks for any help you can offer.
Bob R