On 6/29/07, Paul Shackleton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

 However, when I go to http://myserver:8080 instead of retaining this
address and feeding the content the client is simply taken directly to the
back end server. Everything I have looked at on forums and help sites
indicate that what I am doing is right so can anyone give me some ideas as
to what I should be looking at to fix this. Any particular behaviour on web
pages you are trying to proxy that might break the reverse proxy?

You are saying that the client is redirected to http://myappserver.local:8331/?

If so, you need to figure out who is generating that redirect and why.
I'd give high odds that it is some javascript on myappserver that is
doing it.

Joshua.