Aaron Dalton wrote:
Nick Kew wrote:
On Wed, 04 Jul 2007 10:23:44 -0600
Aaron Dalton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Does it make any difference if you put the DBD* directives inside the
<VirtualHost> container?

Now that's just embarrassing. Everything I read said they can't go in the VHost container, so I didn't even think of trying. I apologize for wasting your time. At least now I'm getting:
"Error looking up Aaron in database"

New error messages mean progress =)  Thanks again.

Yeah, something is still wrong. My query log shows a connect and an immediate quit. No query is actually getting passed. If anybody has had this problem, I'd appreciate hearing about how you fixed it. For me, it's back to Google.

--
Aaron Dalton       |   Super Duper Games
[EMAIL PROTECTED]   |   http://superdupergames.org