Greetings

http://httpd.apache.org/docs/2.2/mod/mod_autoindex.html

Have fun.

Hamilton Vera
int Administrator (char Network[],char ComputationalSystems[]);
http://antispam.br/
"Google is my shepherd, no want shall I know"

On Fri, 6 Jul 2007, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

I am upgrading Apache from 1.2.6 to 2.2.3. Everything appears to be working except for users' public_html directories without an index.html file. Instead of displaying the files in the directory, the browser displays the following error:

You don't have permission to access the requested directory. There is either no index document or the directory is read-protected.
Error 403.

These are the latest configuration statements that I've tried:
<Directory /*/public_html>
  AllowOverride FileInfo AuthConfig Limit
  Options MultiViews Indexes FollowSymLinks +ExecCGI +IncludesNoExec
</Directory>

Thanks, in advance, for any help and guidance that you may offer.

Charles