See if the directory of scripts have a permission "ExecCGI" in the Options
Directive.

Ex:

<Directory /var/www/mywebsite>
     Options +ExecCGI
</Directory

On 7/6/07, Hamilton Vera <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Do you have sed installed?

           if $echo "X $tmp_deplibs" | $Xsed -e 's/[     ]//g' \
             | grep . >/dev/null; then
             $echo
             if test "X$deplibs_check_method" = "Xnone"; then
               $echo "*** Warning: inter-library dependencies are not
                supported in this platform."
             else
               $echo "*** Warning: inter-library dependencies are not
known
                        to be supported."
             fi
             $echo "*** All declared inter-library dependencies are being
                        dropped."
             droppeddeps=yes
           fi
           ;;

Hamilton Vera
int Administrator (char Network[],char ComputationalSystems[]);
http://antispam.br/
"Google is my shepherd, no want shall I know"

On Fri, 6 Jul 2007, Tommy Nordgren wrote:

> When users click a download link on my website, I want to display a form
for
> registering Contact Info for the user in a database, and then when the
user
> confirms
> the form, start downloading a (Binary) file. How can I do this with
Apache,