Hello;

I am running Apache on Mac OS X (10.4.9).  I am a relative UNIX newcomer, and
have a (hopefully) basic question about protecting a CGI script from being
downloaded.

I have a CGI script that is in the CGI-Executables folder (I think this the Mac
OS X equivalent of the cgi-bin folder).  It is a compiled C script.

I want any user to be able to EXECUTE the script through a web interface.

But, I want to make sure that nobody can DOWNLOAD the script to their computer
( I don't want anyone else to be able to use the script on their own computer).

I have set the file permissions for the script to 111.  Will this do the job??

Is there anything else I need to think about in order to protect the script?
Thanks in advance.
Larry

photos & more.