My full config for hpux b11.11 (httpd 2.2.4) is
./configure --prefix=/tmp/apache --enable-so --enable-modules=all --disable-auth-digest --with-ldap-lib=/opt/openldap/lib --with-ldap-include=/opt/openldap/include --with-ldap-sdk=openldap --with-ldap --enable-authnz-ldap --enable-mods-shared=all --enable-so

linking to openldap 2.3.32.  I believe it was all build with gcc 3.4.3.

I just wish I could get mm_mod_auth_ldap to build correctly, as I need the
nested group membership of Active Directory; that I don't believe the standard Apache LDAP module supports. I'm "usually" pretty good at building open source on UNIX/Linux, but that combo has me totally stumped and can't find anyone more versed to help.

Good luck,
Brian

Aaron Smith wrote:

Well, I tried added that but it didn't seem to help.  It's acting like
it can't find the shared libraries for OpenLDAP.  I have the directory
in SHLIB_PATH and I a -L/usr/local/OpenLDAP.2.3/lib in the line before
the error, so I'm not sure how else to direct it to the appropriate
libraries.

Aaron Smith                [EMAIL PROTECTED]
System Administrator   (269) 337-7496
Kalamazoo College

I have been having my own problems with related modules. It will probably help your case
to use OpenLDAP for its libraries; there's a config option to only build

client libs and binaries.
Add the --with-ldap-sdk=openldap might be missing.

Brian