Yes, it IS configured to work only with localhost. However, that
wasn't my question. I wanted to know why I am getting the right
response when I do:
http://localhost/apcupsd/multimon.cgi
and getting "Forbidden" when I do:
http://localhost/apcupsd/

On 7/12/07, Hamilton Vera <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
With this conf, it will only work for localhost requests

    Order deny,allow
    Deny from all
    Allow from 127.0.0.1
    Allow from ::1 (by the way I never saw this before)

Please correct if I am wrong

Maybe you can get more tips looking in the error_log.

[]´s

Hamilton Vera
int Administrator (char Network[],char ComputationalSystems[]);
http://antispam.br/
"Google is my shepherd, no want shall I know"