I finally got my permissions issue straightened out and can run all the cgi
executables on the host.  Now I have the problem of being unable to pass (I
think) variable strings via the URL such as:

http://apache_reverse_proxy.com/cgi-bin/cgi_main?slctApplicantID=20070627145
23641&pid=2007071315093966&frmid=13&subtype=0&condview=yes

The error logs show nothing which I was surprised to find. The bwoser gets
no error just a page cannot be displayed.

Jeff